Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Whaaaaaaaattt???

You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.


Soooo, I'm not quite sure how to take this. Maybe I'm adopted, and my real parents never had more children? Because I have two brothers. I guess maybe being the oldest is like being an only child, for a little bit? I dunno, but some of it is true. I am emotional and sympathetic. I always blamed that on good ol' Catholic Guilt. And, I was a math teacher. That's like finance, teaching, AND management rolled in one.

One question: How does somebody with no brothers or sisters become good at controlling a room full of children or lead a team of colleagues??




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home