Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Workout Playlist (Copyright: CimySweet Enterprises)

Ok, so maybe you can't Copyright a Playlist.

But I am going to share it with you. This is a modified version of the playlist that keeps me going on the Gazelle. My trick is to add new songs to the list every week, so that it keeps my workout interesting. (Lord knows the Gazelle isn't the most dynamic workout in the world.) Sometimes I buy new music. Sometimes I just add a song I forgot I had on my computer. It's a list that works better for Women, but I'll try to provide alternates to the girly songs.

I suggest having at least 20 songs in a Workout Playlist. That should be about an hour's worth of music, given 3 minutes per song. I'm not saying you need to work out that long. I do 20 minutes, and having an hour of songs to flip through means I can skip those songs that don't appeal to me on a particular day.

Ok, here's the list, in no specifc order of suggested play, with alternates in ():

I'm Beautiful - Bette Midler (Fuel - Metallica)
My Life - Billy Joel
I Don't Want To Be - Bo Bice (NOT the "OC" Version)
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani (The Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy Slim)
These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Jessica Simpson (no alternate needed- guys can fanatasize during this song)
Good To Go - John Corbett
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake (Bawitaba - Kid Rock)
Call Me Al - Paul Simon
Kiss - Prince
Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls (again, no alternate necessary for guys)
Buckin' My Horse - Sir Mix-a-Lot
Something To Be Proud Of - Montgomery Gentry
Help Somebpdy - Van Zant
Switch - Will Smith
Come Clean - Hillary Duff
You Can Do It - Ice Cube
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Hung Up - Madonna
Beverly HIlls - Weezer
That's it, folks! Now go exercise all those Girl Scout Cookies off! I know you ate some!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Amy -
here is my blog website. I cant guarantee any quality! http://scoobyspace.blogspot.com/
You might get a kick out of it and of course I'll try to post as often as possible....with that said...lol!
Sara

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:14:00 PM  
Blogger cdtrainer said...

Add this to your workout playlist.
http://www.fitnesssongs.com

Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home