Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Decision...

I've really been giving this a lot of thought...

I don't want to be petty and spiteful. I want to come to terms with the fact that there will always be people in my life who need to feel more important than me. I want to remember that I am NOT a competitive person by nature. I want to enjoy my life, and participate in things that make me feel good for the intrinsic value they bring, not because I beat someone else to the punch. Most of you know the situation I'm referring to. If you don't, I'd rather not get into it now, as I've decided to recant my posts about it and move on like a big girl. It's time to forget what other people think, especially people whose opinions are worthless (don't be spiteful...don't be spiteful) and do what I want for my own happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home