Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hollaaaaa!

Yo yo yo yo yo.

There are a few people who need some props.

#1
DeevahGirl - She was able to correctly guess the Movie from whence the Title of my other post came. (Hey - does whence mean when? I guess that would make sense, and it would mean I used it wrong. Oh well, it still sounds cool!) Hey Deevah - send me your new addy and your favorite candy bar; it will be waiting for you!


#2
Andy - My brother needs some recognition for a job well done at Foxwoods the other night. You go boyyyyyyyeeeee!


#3
Andrea - My lonnnnnnnnnnngggg time friend (as long as Ms. Deevah!!!) who found my blog and has been an avid reader since. I have added another member to your ranks, oh captive audience. She calls me the "Carrie Bradshaw" of married moms. Cool! P.S. Andrea - I wasn't up at 4:20, Blogger just needs to fix their clock!


#4
Me - I need to give myself a pat on the back for acquiring a new wardrobe that actually matches my taste in clothing. It has just been too long since I went into a store and picked out clothes for myself. For two years (save the two pairs of capris and two shirts I bought for summer last year) I have been wearing things people bought for me or gave to me. And truthfully, I have really worn them out, so you know that the clothes are appreciated! They just weren't me, and I felt like a Plain Jane wearing pants and a t-shirt everyday. The feeling you get when you can go into the store and shop freely for all the cute things you could ever want cannot be matched! I now have 4 adorable skirts, two new shirts plus 4 new camis, and a new dress. Oh! And two new pairs of flip flops. You gotta hit Old Navy. 2 for $5!!! And some have beads on the thongs. Too cute!



Notice how the biggest paragraph went to me. Does that mean something???

5 Comments:

Blogger deevahgrl said...

As the group I chaperoned in DC says: It's hard being awesome.

"...but you ARE, Blanche, you AREEEEE"(find THAT movie!)

I had a bunch of fun with you that day in the Nave, and when we're all back from our respective trips, we will need to get together again.

PS: "Whence" really means "from where", and was used properly in your context. I have now used 50% of my Nerd points for the day, and must stop.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 6:48:00 AM  
Blogger deevahgrl said...

PPS: You can also say "from whence", even though technically whence means from where. Oh boy, now I'm bordering on Complete Geek.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 6:50:00 AM  
Blogger T said...

whence adv.
From where; from what place: Whence came this traveler?
From what origin or source: Whence comes this splendid feast?

conj.
Out of which place; from or out of which.
By reason of which; from which: The dog was coal black from nose to tail, whence the name Shadow.

Monday, July 03, 2006 8:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Monday, July 31, 2006 7:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home