Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A New Cim-ism!

I play too much Online Poker. We all know that.

Sometimes I thoroughly and completely believe that Online Poker sites are rigged. I know, I know it's lame. I've read tons of articles, and none of the Big Time Players believe it. But, mannnn I'll tell you what. Since I transferred out $20 last week, I haven't been able to win ANY time I've sat down. I've tried everything. Playing tight, playing loose. Bluffing, Slow Playing. I mean EVERYTHING! I honestly think that Pacific Poker flagged me or something for taking money out. They're punishing me with extremely bad hands!!

Also, it doesn't help that I have had some sure-to-win hands, right from the flop and no matter how much I bet, I can't get rid of some stinkin' guy who calls to the River and catches a hand that's one-better.

And now, I have a new Cim-ism because of that.

You got BoDog'd.
That's what you say from now on when someone steals something away from you that should have been yours from the start, or when you just plain get screwed out of a good thing. Happens all the time on BoDog, cause people bet on stupid crap. BoDog is the King Site for getting screwed out of a good hand.
So use my new Cim-ism with reckless abandon. In the future, I want to hear some random stranger in the mall saying it to their friend. That would be soooo cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Amy you were so BoDog'd!!
:)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 8:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look Amy you didnt get BoDoged you just suck...and to prove it I will steal all your moneys (yes moneys!) come what ever day in FL.

Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger BonnieJean said...

hahaa..were gonna have to bodog people by the poolside in fl.. haha those suckers are going down!! :o)

Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home