Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sometimes Feelings Get In The Way

In a previous posting, I went on and on about how miserable my Mother's Day was, as well as my Birthday. While it is true that I felt sad about how they transpired, I think maybe I showed a little too much of my hurt feelings. And sometimes, when your upset, you make other people upset by talking about it. Because you just don't use your best judgement when talking with your heart.

It's never my intention to use this Blog to make other people feel badly. I think I've said it before; it's more like I use it as therapy. But this isn't a therapist's office, right? Other people read what I write, and I should always be respectful of them. I hope I wasn't too harsh in that post, and I hope not to ever harsh be in the future.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always email me. I'm okay with your blasting whomever, and I promise I won't say anything or pass judgement. However, anyone who reads your blog may now know that I've offered my secret services. If you guess who I am, you can have me.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

We would not be human if not for human emotion. But we already knew that. i think i know who anonymous is!?!?! hehehe. oh well, you can not keep things bottled up, no matter what the result may be. believe me, then you might end up like me and desperatly seek sanity and really that is no fun. make no apologies and enjoy YOUR therapy.

Monday, June 12, 2006 7:01:00 AM  
Blogger T said...

it's your blog, write what you want. Don't apologize for getting your feelings out in the open. If it makes you feel better, than do it.

Monday, June 12, 2006 7:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home