Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Old Friends

Today, I have to say "Thank You" to two of my dearest friends. They've always been there for me, in celebration and in sorrow, since I met them in college. I can't imagine now my life without them, and I wish I could have met them sooner. What else can you say about friends that can make you happier when you're already happy, and take away the misery when you're down?

I just finished hanging out with my buddies; we watched a little Celebrity Poker Showdown. I'm feeling much better, even though now they're gone. I don't get to see them often enough. Ah well, at least Art was sleeping while they were here today. I really don't like hanging out with them while he's here. I mean, he gets along with them and everything, but I just don't get to enjoy them as much when Art's with me.




Anyhow, they've come. They've gone. They'll come again, I know. And for that, I say Thank You. Thank You, Ben & Jerry. I heart you 4-eva.



How long did I have you fooled for???

4 Comments:

Blogger BonnieJean said...

im not gonna lie.. i truly believed what u wrote.. u shoul,d so send that to like BEN AND JERRY haha.. it could be the new commerical.. i even am as gulable to think u had a friend ben and jerry til u wrote how long and i had to go back and re read.. good job!!

ps i love ben and jerry.. almost as much as dove :o)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hello....Hello...HELLO!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU. That's cause I'm not home; leave a message" (D. Standring) I fell for it everytime!

Saturday, July 08, 2006 6:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home