Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blah

Yes, it's been brought to my attention that my blogging sebatical has lasted beyond the appropriate point. Blogging, I've noticed, is like trying to keep in touch with an old friend. Everyday you think about it, and mean to make the effort. Yet, every day slips by and before you know it, it's been too long.

Everyday I think of things to blog about, as I go through the day. Right now, it's only 8 AM, so nothing has occured to me today (still working on Coffee Cup #1).

Things certainly are busy 'round here. We are preparing for the baby, slowly but surely. Most of the large items have been Pine Sol ' d. All that's left is to wash the clothes twice in hot water with bleach and Oxy Clean. Then, on Monday, we hopefully find out which day our doctor would like to deliver Bundle-O' Joy-the-Second.

This weekend will probably mark our last weekend of freedom, as we have arranged for a date night on Saturday. We are probably headed to the Cinema Pub. Which reminds me, I have to go now, and check out the movie times...

2 Comments:

Blogger deevahgrl said...

Aw! I'm sorry we never got it together to...well, GET together before the baby arrived. However, as soon as Baby2 comes and your schedule gets (a little) regulated, we will make a date.

(You would not have wanted to see me the last few weeks anyway as I have been REALLY sick...that would not have been good for you or BabyNew)

Take care, and good to see your blog again!

Saturday, March 17, 2007 5:17:00 AM  
Blogger BonnieJean said...

just so u know.. im itching to find out what this little bundle of joys name will be.. where as we just keep saying he hahah.. cannnt wait!!! dont forget.. we babysit :o)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 7:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home