Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

I thought it may be a typical Title, but a deserving one.

What do I expect to find in the upcoming year? One never knows what lies ahead. I can tell you all the things that are certainties so far:

* My TV Shows will start airing again soon, within a week or so. Thank the Lord!

*Art will transfer to a new Command in March; One that will actually deploy for SIX MONTHS by the end of the year...

*Our newest addition will arrive in April, about a week after Easter, or sooner...Although it would be a bummer to miss Easter, but having the baby early means more time for Art to be home with "him"...

*My 30th Birthday comes in May. Fortunately for me, it means I'll still be 29 when I have the baby, but unfortunately it means there will be a Newborn to take care of at the time. What I would like most for my 30th Birthday is some sort of surprise. Something I won't see coming; a shocking gift, a weekend away, a party. Whatever. Just something I don't know about or purchase myself...to make up for Christmas...(if you're my husband you know what I mean!!!! Hehehe) I hope that's not too selfish of a Birthday Wish...



Now, what about those things that I would like to accomplish ???

*Proper Blogging. A blurb every day or other day.

*Re-Instate the James Blog, and Re-Name it the "Kid's Blog" after April.

*Finish Some Scrapbooks, in this order preferably: The Disney Book, The Brag Books (of James), The James Book, The Wedding Album, The Honeymoon Book, The California/Engagement Album...

*Finish Knitting my Afghan. I'm still on the 1st Strip of probably six.



And in case you forgot, here's my Real New Year's Resolution:

"In general, I resolve to become a more "Do It Now" kind of gal. Like, for example, I will clean the house and do the laundry (INCLUDING putting it away) before I play online."

Notice, nothing about losing weight or going to the Gym. That's a constant battle...not something I need to resolve to do in a New Year!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

not selfish at all!!

Friday, January 05, 2007 9:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home