Thursday, October 26, 2006

Confessions of a Cold-Food Lover

I have a confession to make.
I have a secret indulgence, and it has nothing to do with Pregnancy.

I love Cold, Left-over Chinese Food. Any item. General Tso's, Crab Rangoon, Sweet N' Sour Chicken, Fried Rice. Whatever. I love it. I get up "The Morning After" and can't wait to open the fridge, stand over the counter, and devour forkfulls of Cold Chinese Yumminess. The Hubby thinks it's gross. Is it? Am I so wrong for loving my Leftovers cold? I mean, you eat cold pizza. (Another favorite of mine, but far surpassed by the Cold Chinese). It's not that different, is it? The food's already been cooked. Popping it in the microwave is just a formality. And, quite honestly, the microwave pretty much ruins the consistency of whatever it reheats. So why bother?

Am I alone here?
Am I the only one who's ever felt this way? (Gratuitous Music Quote!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

I, personally can't eat any leftovers cold unless they were originally that way...especially chinese food. something about the congealed grease really freaks me out.

Friday, October 27, 2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I LOVE COLD CHINESE FOOD!! i adore the fried rice, gosh it is soooo good cold! and i to await the morning after goodness looking back at me from the frig shelf...oh dear you make me want to order out and wait till tomorrow for some cold food :)

Sunday, October 29, 2006 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home