Monday, April 17, 2006

Oops! I Did It Again...

I promised myself I was not going to be negative about the "Ohana", and yet as I read back on my previous posting, there I was complaining. I'll have to add a new Mantra to my list. That brings my total to two at the moment:

"Skinny people don't eat."

"I will not complain."

You can probably guess how well my Mantras work. I've been at the same dang weight for oh, 5 weeks now. I ain't scared. I'll tell you how much. 220 pounds. I started the Family Fatty Challenge with a "BAM!". I lost 7 pounds. Then another 2, but every time I lose it, it comes back. I'm hoping that some new things I've been trying will help. Like exercising and drinking waaaaayyyyy to much water, and going off the pill. Won't get into that too much. Don't want all you people squirming in your seats. (All 5 of you...) Here's my thought: If I exercise, and even only lose another say 10 pounds, I'll probably still look as good as if I had lost the weight and not exercised, right??????

On an up-note, Charmed was on last night. Yay! It's my must favorite show in the world!

Speaking of yesterday, Easter was nice. Baby James got his most favoritest toy EVER from the Easter Bunny. He got a Magna Doodle. The kid can't put it down. When we came downstairs this morning, he didn't even ask for a Ba-ba OR Blues Clues. He made a bee-line for that Magna Doodle and never made another peep. For those of you who know James, you might realize what a World-Stopping event it was.

Well, I fear that the Magna-Freak will be up soon. And I've wasted his nap time playing stupid Poker and surfing online. I switched to Paradise Poker. Not too happy with it, but I am stuck here at least until June, when I get to deposit my next $50. Paradise had the best ratings on the Review Sites that I checked, but they are lacking in a lot of things that I got used to on Bodog, like multi-table play, a Personal Stats Board, and various graphics issues. Maybe next I'll try Party Poker. I will have to sign up and play for fun $ first, see how I like the set-up.

Yep, I can hear mumurs upstairs now...gotta scoot!


P.S. Thanks, sista, for the words of encouragement on my last post. Hey! You should come visit me in "Paradise". No slots to suck your money away, just good ol' fashioned Poker!

2 Comments:

Blogger BonnieJean said...

oh magana doodle.. what a life saver you are.. haha.. must say ur son is ADORABLE! I had a great time yesturday. Sorry I didnt gte to see u at your grandmas house.. U know how ur brother is.. late lol.. and lazy yesturday haha.. It took forever to get him off that chair haha.. I hope james enjoys his sand toys.. and maybe we can all go to the beach or soemthing sometime.. Summer soo soon! :o)

As for the fatty challenege.. ur doing great! U look awesome and exercising sounds like it should work.. I hate exercising haha.. but as long as I have someone to go with me.. it works out well.. But dont worry.. keep your head up.. and I think you look great! And I want to see matt wearing the shirt haha...

well im gonna run.. i havent posted in a while but i have so much to do for school.. almost done..

p.s If its ok. .can i send u an interview via email to fill out.. I have a paper due on thrusday lol.. Its easy and kind of opinionated on gangs... thanks a bunch!

Monday, April 17, 2006 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Anytime! So listen sis! You tried to black mail me and I won lol, i got me a treadmill today!!! Can't wait and I agree with Bonnie we should have Fatty Matty in the tshirt lmao! (yes he is all mine ladies, hands off heheh)
You do look awesome :) Are you trying some of those things I suggested? We have to chat sometime so I can share some more ideas with ya, cheap ideas at that *evil grin*, nah they are pretty cheap and I do them all the time. Easy stuff. You're a hot mama! Yea for magna doodle, god bless them, they are not markers or crayons. btw Miah left more artwork on the walls; blue this time heheh. I am still geeking out about my treadmill so i will stop the rant and craziness now. Talk to you soon, lots of love.....

Monday, April 17, 2006 8:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home