Sunday, April 23, 2006

Cim-isms

Ok, there are two sayings that I'd like to pass along to everyone for your pleasure and ponder. The first, I can't take credit for, but it was too funny not to repeat. You gotta hand it to those script writers. They have to be pretty ingenious to come up with this stuff. Do you watch Sopranos? Don't ask, of course I do. Not that I can say I understand most of it; those guys all look the same to me, I can never tell who's whacking who(m?). Anyways, so in last weeks episode, Tony's on the phone trying to locate one of his guys. Some road crew guy picks up the phone 'cause it was on the side of the road. He and Tony get into it and the guy starts threatening Tony. So Tony calls him a "Telephone Tough Guy."

Heh. Now that's funny. And it's something you can use. Well, maybe not, but still funny.


Now, the next one, I take full credit for. Straight from my head to your eyes. Actually, I once said it to an Old Friend of mine who recently got back in touch with me. She and I were discussing the whole weight loss struggle. We're actually the exact same size! I wish she lived closer, it's be fun to share clothes with someone!!!

Anyhow! So during our conversation, she says to me "There's one thing you told me once that I've never forgotten, and I tell it to everyone I know."

It's this: If your thighs don't rub together, you're too skinny.

No offense if you are that skinny. Alls I'm sayin' is, if you're not, and you've got a little friction goin' on, don't be ashamed!! You don't need to lose THAT much weight.

So there you have it. Or them. My Cim-isms for the day. Hope you can use them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Love them! You and Matty are cut from the same cloth, maybe I should start adding some of "mattisims" now that would rock the world of the bolg LOL

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home