Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ooops! Almost Forgot!

I am batting 0-for-a-100 when it comes to the MIlitary Rules lately. Today I made another naive mistake. I'll tell you , being this un-supposing (a real word???) can get a girl in a lot of trouble! Thank Goodness I didn't reall yget in trouble today, or else I wouldn't even be blogging right now. The Government would be seizing my computer and deleting my posts for fear they are some secret code to conquer the world.

Here's the story.

My husband's boat is about to be submerged in the water. So for the weekend or so, it's just hanging out on the pier. A submarine, completely above the surface of the water, full length and all. I went down to the waterfornt to catch a glimpse. I took some pictures, thinking it would be cool to post them on here. And as I am pulling out of the parking lot, I notice the sign on the General Dynamics buidling that reads "Government Property No Photographing Violators will be punished to the full extent of the law for espionage"

*GULP* DELETE DELETE DELETE!

So, no there will be no pics of the submarine on my blog. Oh!! But speaking of pics, I do have a pic of my new table. I'll email it to you if you wanna see it. Just leave me a comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

We'll find the best darn JAG we can! hehehehe Poor Amy!! That was pretty funny, jsut imagine if someone had come up on you while you were taking the photos...shows what they are watching for out on the pier huh!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home