Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tidbits

First, the Big News.

My Baby Boy went Pee-Pee on the Potty today. And last Friday. I don't think he quite gets what he is doing yet. For a while he has been sitting on the Potty and flushing the toilet. That's his favorite part. Flushing the toilet. If you're an Environmentalist, you best not come to my house...it wouldn't be pretty. Anyhow, today Baby James did real Potty. And then reached behind himself and flushed.


And now the rest.

Hooray for Summer TV. I forgot all about Rescue Me, The 4400, and The Dead Zone. I now have something to look forward to at night. Phew!

Speaing of Summer TV, I have to admit something. I am a total MTV sellout. I am a sucker for Laguna Beach. Can't say I have watched it religiously. In fact, the number of episodes I've missed far outweigh the number I've watched. But when I do catch it, I am amazed at how quickly I get sucked in. I want to be one of them. Don't ask me why, but when I watch the show it's like I'm 18 again, wishing to be pretty and popular and just eating up every bit of the baby-mama-drama of adolesence. And now, guess what's on my Tivo. The Hills. Help!!

I LOOOOOVVVVE Kathy Griffin. I hope My Life onthe D-List is a Summer Show. I caught her stand up "Allegedly" on Bravo today. I could watch her act over and over and it's funny every time. Yet another person I'd love to be like. God, I love her sarcasm.


I still hate Contractors. The ones that Art wants to hire came to our house THREE HOURS late for their apointment today. Literally 3 hours. They were supposed to show at 2:30 and they showed at 5:30. Now if Art had had to be into work tonight (luckily he didn't because he has to go to NY tomorrow instead), then he would have had to wait up for them if he wanted to talk to them.
Seriously, what gives people the right to think they can do crap like that? Why is okay for contractors to be so rude? Are we just supposed to believe that they are that busy, and bow down to this treatment? Honestly, I would have given them a piece of my mind, "You won't like me when I'm angry" Cimy-Hulk Style. But Art really wants them to do the bathroom, so I had to play nice. Grrrr.... I'll tel you what. When it's me home alone with them all day and they start acting like this during my job, they're not gonna like me too much.


And last but Oh-So-Not-Least, I just want everyone to know that my husband redeemed himself today, and I didn't even have to ask for it! He came home from the store with Ben & Jerry's, unsolicited. So I take back the ranting I did yesterday. He knows how to make me happy. He even knows my favorite kind. New York Super Fudge Chunk. BIGGGG UPPPS TOOO ARRRRRTTTT!

1 Comments:

Blogger BonnieJean said...

CONGRADULATIONS JAMES!!! :O)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home