Tuesday, June 06, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different...

Apparently my last Blog was subconsciously a bit too deep for me. Because I have noticed myself lately navigating conversations through a multitude of one-liners.

Funny, at my Niece's First Communion that my brother and sister-in-law and I had a chat about it. It's pretty much a genetic trait. And at my Cousin's Graduation, I realized just how true that is. Holy Cow, everyone was jsut full of 'em. I couldn't stop myself from doing the same.

Then last night at the FSG Meeting, I was doing it again! Yikes! I really am just a jumble of quips. Does it make people take me less seriously? Because I am also capable of having a sensitive, in-depth conversation.

Just so you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger deevahgrl said...

You and I have had many millions of in-depth conversations, and your point of view is always a comfort to me. However, part of what I love about hanging with you is that we can babble on about nothing for as long as we wish! :)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home