Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm Ready! I'm Ready! I'm Ready, ready...ready?

Before I begin, I have to say that I really like the early morning. I mean, I am not a fan of getting up by any means, but when you can't sleep and it's 5 AM, and you get up and the house is all yours, it's a good feeling. I'm sure the "baby" will be asleep for a little bit more. It's so peaceful. Not like Nap Time. I'm going to try to do it more. Maybe get some real Blogging done. Let's start now...

I made a promise a while back, maybe February/March or so...maybe before but definitely it was set in stone only a few months ago. But the funny thing about promises is that when you make them about the future, it's not always like you think it will come to fruition that quickly. In my promise, I said that I would start after vacation. So here it is, after vacation. And boy, is it a scary prospect.

I'm talking about having another baby. *Sigh* I know it's time. I don't want James to be too much older than his sibling. But all of a sudden, I'm feeling selfish. Like I need more "me" time to enjoy all the things I will miss until the baby comes and grows up a bit. And I'm not talking about just alcohol or anything. That's nothing. It's little things, like coffee, a good night's sleep (even before the baby comes, it gets difficult to sleep through the night), a chance to lose more weight. And what about my 30th Birthday? Even if I get pregnant now, the baby will come just about that time. I've really always dreamed of a Grand Celebration for my 30th Birthday. It will be a bit more difficult at 9 months a long, or with a Newborn.

And, how do you prepare a Toddler for a new baby? James understands a lot but will he understand this?? How do you sit a Two-year-old down and tell them about a baby coming?

Yikes! The pressure! I think this is one of those issues it's better to ignore and let happen naturally...

5 Comments:

Blogger BonnieJean said...

if u ever need anything let me know. i know ur mom babysits alot and everything but if u need anything or someone to babysit so u can have some time with ur mom and dad or art.. let me know.. im here if u need it :o) good luck with the new baby.. ull enjoy the whole thing hehe.. think of all the positive things that will come with it as well as the negative.. im sure the positive will definitly out weigh the neg.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first one was so much easier...just close your eyes real tight, cross your fingers, and hope for the best. I feel your pain sister friend. Chris and I have had the same conversation... but when do you pull the trigger?? As a woman, at what point do you say "I'm ready to feel like dog poop for about the next year of my life." Ignorance is bliss...let's pretend it's the good ol days. keep me posted ;)

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:32:00 PM  
Blogger BonnieJean said...

haha ok so read it bakc and it does sound like i thought u were.. but i knew ur not haha.. i meant babysit with james hahaha.. not the new baby.. and i meant good luck with the planning of the new baby hahah.. i should have worded that a little different. :o)

Friday, July 28, 2006 8:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home