Sunday, May 07, 2006

Well, I did have this whole post about people and Yard Sales and how I can't stand the way people always offer half of whatever your tags say. As if you are really Nieman Marcus in disguise, and trying to rip people off by selling a Bird Cage with a Travel Case and Toys for $10. Or an Armchair and Ottoman for $50.

But then I went and clicked the wrong button and it vanished. So forget it. People are cheap and I was so floored this weekend watching them at the Yard Sale.

Anyways, let's move onto the answers to the Affirmations Quotes. BTW, you're all a bunch of lazy MoFo's. All you had to do was type the lyric in Google. I'm sure it would have given you the song and Artist. God, you're as bad as my students used to be...you don't want to do the work, you just want to know the answers! I shouldn't post them, just to teach you all a lesson and make you suffer.

But I won't.

The songs are...

1. "I'm Beautiful" by Bette Midler
2. "How 'Bout You" by Eric Church
3. "Boondocks" by Little Big Town
4. "Call Me Al" by Paul Simon
5. "Nobody Gonna Tell Me What To Do" by Van Zant


So there you have it. Too bad you didn't win. Any of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yes but the effort would have burned way to many calories that I need to keep myself going...did that work? lol Yard sales are so much fun!! Goodwill all the way I tell ya. See you very soon!!!

Monday, May 08, 2006 9:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home